The Shadow Test (below) is a self-report questionnaire used to assess the contents of one's shadow.
The common principle for interpreting your responses is, "If you spot it, you've got it." The character traits in you or in other persons, the crimes, or the groups that you listed all have something in common with you: they exist in your shadow.
- What character trait would you most like to change?
- When you were a child, who was your worst enemy?
- When you were a child, who was your best friend?
- Whom do you admire most?
- Are there any crimes for which you feel the death penalty would be warranted if you were the executioner?
- On behalf of what group should the church, corporation, or government direct its energies?